2.0

Don't expect to talk to customer service if you have any questions or they made mistakes on your reservations. I booked flight tickets for my parents.

cheapfareguru provided wrong birth date to the airline company. This information was not reflected on the ticket. I found it after I logged in to the airline website. To correct this wrong information, I called them for numerous time, tried different phone numbers, called in at different time, different days, waiting from 40 minutes to 2 hours.

I could never talk to a real person. BE CAUTIOUS! STAY AWAY FROM cheapfareguru. I doubt if they take care of customer service phone for existence reservations.

Think about if you need contact them for any urgent re-booking in case of flight cancellation.

That will be a disaster. Now I'm trying to contact the airline service in China for ways to correct the wrong birth date.

Review about: Cheapfareguru Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Improve their customer service. Provide a reachable phone number!.

I didn't like: False advertising for 24-7 service and poor customer service, For poor service and response.

Comments