2.0

Don't expect to talk to customer service if you have any questions or they made mistakes on your reservations.I booked flight tickets for my parents.

cheapfareguru provided wrong birth date to the airline company. This information was not reflected on the ticket. I found it after I logged in to the airline website. To correct this wrong information, I called them for numerous time, tried different phone numbers, called in at different time, different days, waiting from 40 minutes to 2 hours.

I could never talk to a real person. BE CAUTIOUS! STAY AWAY FROM cheapfareguru. I doubt if they take care of customer service phone for existence reservations.

Think about if you need contact them for any urgent re-booking in case of flight cancellation.

That will be a disaster.Now I'm trying to contact the airline service in China for ways to correct the wrong birth date.

Preferred solution: Improve their customer service. Provide a reachable phone number!.

I didn't like: False advertising for 24-7 service and poor customer service, For poor service and response.

Comments